Winterborne Legal Services
Winterborne Legal Services Limited prides itself on providing high quality services. However, in the rare event you should have any concerns about the quality of the service that is being provided to you, please contact Christine Davies as soon as possible, either by telephone, email or letter, so that the matter can be reolved promptly.
- If you wish to raise a concern, then we will look into this as a matter of urgency and reply to you within 48 hours by email or post.
- If you are not satisfied with the response and proposed action, we would normally ask for a meeting to help resolve the matter. At the conclusion of this meeting, or if you don’t feel a meeting is appropriate, we will provide you with our final position in writing. This will normally be provided within four weeks of your initial complaint.
- CILEx Regulation will investigate, free of charge, any allegations of misconduct made against members of CILEx or relating to firms regulated by CILEx. Complaints of this type must be made within 12 months of the event that gave rise to the complaint or within 12 months of the complaintant having knowledge of the events, whichever is the greater. You can contact CILEx Regulation at Kempston Manor, Kempston, Bedford, MK42 7AB. Telephone: 01234 845770: email: firstname.lastname@example.org Webiste: http://www.cilexregulation.org.uk.
- You may wish to contact an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) boduh (such as Pro Mediate UK Limited of Brow Farm, Top Road, Frodsham, Cheshire, WA6 6SP; Tel: 020 3621 3908; Email: email@example.com; Website: www.promediate.co.uk). This body is competent to deal with complaints about legal services should both you and this firm wish to use such a scheme. Please note that we do not currently engage in ADR.
- You have the right to refer your complaint free of charge to the Legal Ombudsman so that it can be independently investigated. However, you must refer your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman within six months of receiving our final response letter to your complaint. The contact details for the Legal Ombudsman Services are: Website: www.legalombudsman.org.uk, Telephone: 0300 555 0333 between 8.30am and 5.30pm. For minicom call 0300 555 1777. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. By post: Legal Ombudsman, PO Box 6706, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ.